All students and seminarians who will be taking classes on the Emmitsburg campus must complete the MyMount Check-In form online between January 10 and 18, 2022. Neither students nor seminarians may attend classes or participate in any Mount activities until the MyMount Check-In is completed. The form will take no more than 2 minutes to complete and will ask students to:
- Confirm if they are taking courses in person or fully remotely. (Students and seminarians must have permission from the associate provost or rector to attend all courses remotely.)
- Confirm where they will be living and provide an off campus address
- Report if they have received a booster shot and the date (optional)
- Upload a vaccination card if they have been boosted (optional)
- Upload a negative COVID-19 test obtained within the previous 7 days (optional)
The MyMount Check-In form is located on the Campus Life tab or may be accessed directly here.